8vMatt

Digging Out More Parts To Move On.....Mint Late Fogs Added.

As my Corrado has moved onto pastures new, I need to reclaim some room in my basement. So this is round 2 of the parts to go-

All prices plus postage and I'll work out an agreed postage cost as things sell-

Late Drivers Side Foglight No1. Mint glass and surround, cable connector has been pulled off. Canbe re-fitted but easy to change the cable over to your old one that just clips into the back of the bulb unit. £55.

2012-09-11202836.jpg

Late Drivers Side Foglight No2. Mint glass and surround, cable is cut off though. Easy & quick to swap for another. £50

2012-09-11202920-2.jpg

Polished VR6 Throttle Body. Smoothed for better air flow. £50.

2012-09-10202431.jpg

2012-09-10202449.jpg

Drivers Headlight, glass and reflector are very good. Unit has the top tabs missing so is good to swap the reflector and glass. £30 Prov Sold.

2012-09-10201131.jpg

2nd Drivers Headlight, as above, glass and reflector very good but the top tabs are broken. Has a good surround and the covers to the bulbs on the rear. £40

2012-09-10202819.jpg

Pair of Late Indicators, very good condition. Tiniest pits you would struggle to see. £35. Sold.

2012-09-10202618.jpg

Interior Door Pulls, good condition with the mirror switch. £20.

2012-09-10203043.jpg

VR6 Engine Cover, A slight crack to the left of the round hole and a fixing point partially broken off. Fixes into position fine and you would hardly see the crack once in place. £15.

2012-09-10202522.jpg

Clocks from a 94 VR6, seem to remember being told they had approx 130-140k on them. £20. Prov Sold.

2012-09-10202738.jpg

G60 Brake Ducts. Hard to find these now and canbe fitted to other Corrado's to bring air from the front bumper to the brake area. £35.

2012-09-10201654.jpg

Grey Mirror Housing, no glass but a complete undamaged mirror. £20.

2012-09-10201815.jpg

Edited by 8vMatt

hi matt,would be interested in the clocks please matey and one of the drivers side lenses too.

Damn it, i need clocks mine have a life of their own and dont always work or stop working whilst driving. 2nd dibs if Ste pulls out.

Matt - do you have the bolts for the throttle body. One of mine is rounded and cant get it out now. Will take all 4 if you can hold onto them for me for a couple of weeks. Same applies to the clocks

hi matt,would be interested in the clocks please matey and one of the drivers side lenses too.

Ok buddy, no problem. Let me know which light and I'll knock a bit off the total price for buying more than one item. I'll let you know a sensible postage price also.

Damn it, i need clocks mine have a life of their own and dont always work or stop working whilst driving. 2nd dibs if Ste pulls out.

Matt - do you have the bolts for the throttle body. One of mine is rounded and cant get it out now. Will take all 4 if you can hold onto them for me for a couple of weeks. Same applies to the clocks

Hi Gaz,

Can you let me know what the bolt looks like and I'll have a dig around for them. Noted also about the clocks, I'll let you know if Ste doesn't have them.

Always willing to do deals on multiple purchases guys or make offers if the price set is wrong.

• Like 1

hi matt,

the cheaper 1 of the two(only need the lens really)

have a good headlight unit and surround just busted glass.

will let you know for certain on fri/sat if thats o.k. mate

hi matt,

the cheaper 1 of the two(only need the lens really)

have a good headlight unit and surround just busted glass.

will let you know for certain on fri/sat if thats o.k. mate

No worries mate, prov sold to you until you let me know otherwise.

Hi Gaz,

Can you let me know what the bolt looks like and I'll have a dig around for them. Noted also about the clocks, I'll let you know if Ste doesn't have them.

Cheers mate, appreciated.

The not sure about the bolts size wise, long and thin thats all i can say - i'll have a search and look on ETKA. They're allen head bolts.

Hi,

Would like one if the fog lights, not bothered about cable but would like whichever one has the best reflector and glass. Could you check the heat damage with bulb holder removed and let me know how much posted?

I'm abroad at the moment so may be slow to respond but will check forum at least once a day when I have wifi.

easy boi, can i have a drivers side fog of you? posted to oxford... got the money waiting in my paypal account so could send it you as soon as you confirm. cheers mate.

hey matt,sorry it took so long gettin back to you.

just the clocks please mate,as my pocket money's been revoked

this month bud,lol. ahh,the joys of married life!!!

will £25 paypal as gift cover it?

Hi

Do you still have a drivers side fog light? If you do i'll take it please.

Thanks

Krishen

Hi Krishen

How's you buddy?

Sorry but both are spoken for, one is paid for and I'm awaiting payment on the other. If it doesn't happen, I'll let you know.

Cheers Matt.

Hi Krishen

How's you buddy?

Sorry but both are spoken for, one is paid for and I'm awaiting payment on the other. If it doesn't happen, I'll let you know.

Cheers Matt.

Yeh im good thanks.

Let me know if the fogs do become available.

Cheers

Krish

Hi Gaz,

Had a look and no luck. I remember getting the throttle body seperate to the engine, so I think I didn't have them given to me. Sorry about that buddy.