peachers

Borbet A - 16 x 9

How easy are 9j Borbet A's to fit on a VR6, would they need arch mods / arches rolled?

Cheers,

Peter

you talkin front and rear mate?

i'm runnin on 7.5 fronts and 9 rears without any arch work,so can

vouch for them bein ok on the back,but not 100% sure on fronts.

borbet A 9j with et 15 fit on fine on mine with 205 /45 tyre , my arch has been sligtly rolled though,

i actualy have a spare pair of borbet A's 5x100 16x9 that i no longer need, that im willing to sell , you would have to buy 7.5's for the front which can be found on ebay.de in singles to make the complete set, i basicly came across a complete set of 9's localy for next to nothing and had to buy two 7.5's for the front so iv got two 9's left over doing nothing. im going to advertise them in the forsale section sometime soon, pm me if you want them .

you talkin front and rear mate?

i'm runnin on 7.5 fronts and 9 rears without any arch work,so can

vouch for them bein ok on the back,but not 100% sure on fronts.

Yeh, spotted a complete set of 9's for sale locally at a decent price and just wondered if they would bolt straight on? Am running weitec coilovers and noticed that most people run a staggered set, just wondering if that is because of clearance issues at the front with the width?

If your low and assuming they are et15 i would have thought there gonna rub especially on the front as the track is wider they will fit on but will most likely scrub at least and do they have stretch tyres ?? You will deffo need them mate

I ran brock b1s 9j all round on a valver and had to have the arches rolled on the rear and the fronts caught slightly over bumps and on tight lock and i had to run it higher than i would have liked , ill post you up a pic so you can see how they will fit

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

haqytaqu.jpg

eta8u3a6.jpg

su6uhaja.jpg

These was 9j all round ,et15 all round with a nice stretch tyre

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69506[/ATTACH] this is mine with 8" all round. I ended up having to have a 10mm spacer as they fouled on the brake calliper carrier, which was a shame as they ended up sticking out a touch but I think e car carries them off. I would have preferred staggered as you have but these came along at a good price as a new set

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69507[/ATTACH]

I have gotta say I do like how yours sits with those wheels on redborbet, they make the car

Cheers bud was a bitch to drive tho im afraid it just didnt like bumps or fast sharp cornering

Yours looks just right , in my opinion now your better having them in the arches and drivable than the other way