robrado974

Wanted to pop in and say hello

Well its been a while since i have been on here !, my relationship broke down and i had to start all over again , the vr went to robbie r32s garage[who now has matts vr ] and there it stayed for five months . Had a lot of sorting to do , so have not been on the forum , cant believe i have not logged on for all this time . The vr has a new home with my new mrs ,so we now have a mk4 golf , a t4 and the vr .I drove it for the first time a while back from robs to mine and it was a bit lumpy to say the least !, but she soon settled down and ran fine . Mot has now expired , but i hope to get that sorted soon . looking forward to getting back into the forum now . Rob .

The longest relationships that I have had were all with Corrados!.. The way it should be. They share several traits with my previous Gfs...beauty, expense, infuriating and loveable in equal quantities..but on balance the Corrado would win for me every time!..