dgarwood07

I had to save this one!!

I'm back! After selling my last corrado about two years ago to put towards buying my first house, I have always wanted another one. This was local to me and was in desperate need of some loving.

It's a 1.8 16v no TAX or MOT

A lot of dodgy stickers

Few war wounds and a very random black bonnet

Not bad alloy's so I'm going two refurb them for now, and its already on coilovers so hopefully I can lower it a little more :)

Think I'm going two clean the body work up as well as I can, strip it out and change the rear lights

Welcome back. If you are after changing the lights back to standard, maybe we can do a deal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My condolences to your wallet.

Did someone not say... "Best way to go bankrupt in style is to buy a Corrado" ? :)

Welcome back. If you are after changing the lights back to standard, maybe we can do a deal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds good to me what was u thinking?? Take it yours are standard?

---------- Post added at 7:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:15 PM ----------

Did someone not say... "Best way to go bankrupt in style is to buy a Corrado" ? :)

Haha thanks its my third so I've been here before. I've only gotta wedding to pay for as well haha

---------- Post added at 7:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:15 PM ----------

Haha thanks its my third so I've been here before. I've only gotta wedding to pay for as well haha

And with a Raddo...........maybe a divorce :lol:

So I have started to strip the back out, removed the bonnet ready for a early one. And I couldn't help but give it a wash and polish just to see how it would scrub up

Not sure why the photos are showing up the wrong way round?

I have some standard ones and some clear M3 style ones, just can't make up my mind what I want.... lol.

Ok so I have stripped the inside was planning on putting in some bucket seats but I am gradually going off that idea. So i might be after some front seats soon as I sold all mine lol I have got a front splitter and standard rear lights ready to be fitted as well pictures to follow.

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

Should this be in members gallery?? Can it be moved?

Moved for you ;) Will be interesting to see how this one pans out- looking good so far!

Brilliant thanks! It's going to be a slow process as the nights are pulling in :( and wedding is taking up a lot of time and money. But we will get there it's all good fun.

Have you got a bonnet? I have an early tornado red if you need one, I not far from you

A mate of mine said I could have his old one but isn't red. So it would mean I wouldn't have to paint it :) how much do you want for it?

Generally good condition, couple of chips on the front edge that have started to bubble,

Sounds good mate, just gotta sort out collecting it see if I can borrow an van :)

Little update I fitted a different battery and it started first push of the button :) ( I'm actually starting to like the push button start even tho u still have to put the key in and turn then push haha)

New rear lights fitted look a million times better, and fitted the front splitter.

cd0ba17b95b0c3e7a43860e2ea4a5364.jpg

fcb5509e10de9f73850e01290ea409f7.jpg

c1e7e37869085c295fe556d9f6ce8d76.jpg

---------- Post added at 5:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 4:17 PM ----------

Forgot I cleaned up the coilovers and lowered it just a little more ;)

021544d8b80c045813139f0b38a67c0e.jpg

93de89c6a228f741071bf1283a4e63b2.jpg

I do like red cars with black wheels..........

Top tip have a look under the front you want your wishbones parallel with the subframe any lower and it has dramatic effects on the handling, good luck mate :thumbleft: