dgarwood07

I had to save this one!!

I do like red cars with black wheels..........

Top tip have a look under the front you want your wishbones parallel with the subframe any lower and it has dramatic effects on the handling, good luck mate :thumbleft:

Will do :) I like it low but would rather keep the handling, I can't decide what to do with the wheels might just re furb them for now

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70278[/ATTACH]

Will do :) I like it low but would rather keep the handling, I can't decide what to do with the wheels might just re furb them for now

The wheels are quite open if you know what i mean which are not my taste, but they look pretty good IMHO.

The front wishbones go for a dead straight line across from each side with the subframe, i have tried all sorts on combo's with mine and thats as low as you want to go whilst keeping good handling.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70278[/ATTACH]

The wheels are quite open if you know what i mean which are not my taste, but they look pretty good IMHO.

The front wishbones go for a dead straight line across from each side with the subframe, i have tried all sorts on combo's with mine and thats as low as you want to go whilst keeping good handling.

Yeah I'm not very keen on the wheels to be honest but they will do for now. I will check out the wishbones thanks for that :) still got a lot left to do

Not a bad weekend on the Corrado at all I got the bonnet fitted, fixed the passenger door that wouldn't close properly. Replaced the smashed wing mirror glass and give the mirrors a fresh lick of paint. Pictures to follow

Nice. Where did you get the mirror glass?

I got it from good old eBay it was the heated glass and backing plate. Can't remember exactly how much it was but it was defiantly under £10

---------- Post added at 3:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:12 PM ----------

Oh and I picked up a boot lid, door and back bumper from an old boy who had a corrado nine years ago that he broke, they have been sitting in his garden since haha

---------- Post added at 3:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:19 PM ----------

c5897b75263bcbd458afa7122296d09d.jpg

Not much to update you on really.....

I've done the rocker cover gasket, replaced rear calliper (again) and the oil pressure switches.

Oh and I've a new wing ready and painted just gotta get round to fitting it.

I have sprayed the spolier black but I can't decide if I like it or not? What do you lot think?

c5d6b29f1133936a520108133523fe48.jpg

dadd9f4e2eac283f7ff6d0294f2f958a.jpg

418e1e504ff83fa2907fc24bf3e0ffee.jpg

a06aab66765e66c7001edc0e4f9d5cc0.jpg

8a863d74749e772b643ea35398fe1cef.jpg

66bf5b92c484df45095511076814a361.jpg

This is after I machine polished the bonnet

abca03cece8eb15167ace6353893b647.jpg

This has come up well, I thought you were going to sell it

That bonnet looks great, must of come of really good car ;)

This has come up well, I thought you were going to sell it

That bonnet looks great, must of come of really good car ;)

Haha yes it must have. I'm am ment to be selling it but I just can't bring myself to do it.

I like the black spoiler.. Weird as it may sound, I'd be tempted to do the mirrors to match.

I've had more people say they like it than they don't, but I'm still undecided.

I have fitted the new wing but scratched it as I put it on :( but still looks a millions times better than the old one. I have also re sprayed the front bumper, because that was covered in stone chips.

Looks so much fresher and cleaner makes me want to do the whole car.

514c54088dde3935291581aeb52194c0.jpg

2c1fd756ec8a42ad519faf6607debdcc.jpg

88f766e4fdd439cd8e260b7367a1ecd4.jpg

42079692f971af153ae06ca6fdb9e3a3.jpg

6ece78f0eac922c5e560287b091a9c56.jpg