Sign in to follow this  
rayveedub

NEWBIE HERE

I am new to the corrado forum (and glad to be here). I have been into tuning veebubs for 8 years now and of course still cant figure out corrado's. :) I have a 1990 g60 chassis that I converted to vr6. (It probably makes no sense now, but it will). I started off with a bone stock G60 rado, supped it up inta a 200bhp turboe'd beast then wrecked it due to faulty tires (NITTO NT450's split right down the center thread with contact of some debris :mad: ) I then bought a white 90 rado dropped in the old motor then got a offer i couldnt refuse on selling it. So i got my vr6 for free and some and am here now.

I got a pretty good resume for dubs, i worked at EIP Tuning for a year and then moved on to a dealership job now im i network tech....go figure. But i currently do alot of side work for eastside motorsport and some friends as well. I have been around the biz for years and have a really good knack for finding any type of part most of the time.

Anyway just wanted to say what-up to you guys and ill talk to you soon. Oh heres an old photo of the white car it is currently in the body shop undertaking some serious restoration (i have to preserve it its 14 years old) and makeover. Laterz

http://www.eiptuning.com/g60turbo/g60turbo.html