mr lobitos

oz ultraleggeras (still for sale )

88nn.jpg

pic as requested, all wheels are now mint and painted in bmw antharcite, which has a hint of purple in certain light, any serious offer considered , trying to get money together for a supercharger

Supercharger? Dammit! I have a T3/t4 hybrid and inter cooler from BMW project that never happened :(

(These wheels are SEX!)

Ok, thanks, would work out cheaper for me to have them posted at £350 but my budget doesn't stretch that far at the moment. May be in touch come pay day if you still have them for sale. Thanks for your time.

I was thinking of using these for winter wheels on my mk4 Golf, have they been painted or powder coated? Am currently running 18's so would need to budget for a set of tyres also, would you go to £300 couriered?

I was thinking of using these for winter wheels on my mk4 Golf, have they been painted or powder coated? Am currently running 18's so would need to budget for a set of tyres also, would you go to £300 couriered?

mr lobitos sells tyres and I'm sure he'd do a very good deal with tyres included

mr lobitos sells tyres and I'm sure he'd do a very good deal with tyres included

If this is the case I could be interested!

Mr Lob is a very good guy to deal with and those wheel's would look very good on your car mate. :thumbleft:

If this is the case I could be interested!

Yep, met him and was impressed how careful his staff were with his car an wheels.

Shame it wasn't last week I could have bought them down for you