holeinmk1

Well, i decided to keep it...

having had the corrado up for sale for a while now, i had a viewing the other day and really did'nt like seeing someone else drive it :(

so, what swung it?

seeing it driven back down my street, all that went through my head was 'f*ck, thats a good looking car'

nuff said.

my ramblings probably did'nt warrant their own thread ha ha. pretty i'm suprisingly chuffed with the outcome. guess the grass is'nt always greener and all that.

well chuffed

Tom:smug:

I did that when the turbo drove away, too late by then though. I think my exact words were "What the f*ck have I just done". You live and learn as they say.

I remember this car when you took it to the cat and fiddle corrado meet in the North West a few years back. Glad your keeping it.

you certainly do. just glad the guy decided not to buy it in the end. ha did'nt think i would ever hear myself say that about something i had for sale , but there you go. roll on summer 2013 so i can start using it again.

yeah its heartbreaking watching a car drive away and then thinking that, did the same with a silver mk1 golf i had many moons ago. still wish i had that car, glad i did'nt make the same mistake though. think i might give the old girl a polish over the weekend.

Tom