_Meth

Garage Clearout! - Now on eBay 99p Start

Cleared out the garage today and found a lot of new / used bits that I have had stored and have no need for any more, just need to make room!

Will give as many details as possible and pictures of what I can (They will be posted as soon as iTunes has finished syncing itself! - but feel free to ask for anything else you want to know :) Also Im trying to price things up around what they are going for, but if I have drastically over priced something, PLEASE let me know, I am open to offers on anything that is overpriced - just need them gone! :)

Ok, lets begin:

Throttle Body - £30

I got this with the larger manifold I bought for my 1.8 16v KR but used my old one - I think this is off a 2l? Basically it fits the larger manifolds that you fit, you can see the part number in the pic. Needs a bit of a clean up but all appears to be there.

Sunroof Wind Deflector - £10 x2

I have two of these, all complete.

Complete Genuine Rear Light Set (With bonus bulb holders & bulbs!) - £50

These are in great condition all protected up with bubble wrap. The standard light set including 2 bulb holder strips and also a few bulbs! What a Brucey Bonus! Took these off when fitting InPro crystal rears and have just been packed away ever since!

Water Pump - £15 x2

I appear to have 2 water pumps for my 1.8 KR, im sure these fit other models but please check first! They are both used but are believed to be working fine without any play in the pump. 1 of them comes with both pulleys attached, although the 'slipper' pulley has a lot of play on the bearings. I used one of these to mod my setup to remove the slipper pulley anyway! Both have thermostats in them but I would advise for the cost of thermostats to replace them as I cannot vouch for their current working state. Hopefully these are of some use to someone!

Sunroof Frame - £15

This is the frame that the runners etc all fit on for the sunroof, it is in great condition and only reason its here is because I fitted a moonroof. Although now, I would prefer to have the standard back in! Anyway, ready to give a quick cleanup and build into a great sunroof again! Other sunroof parts for sale here too.

Sunroof Motor - £10

Not sure if this is off the passat or the corrado :/ Pretty sure this is the corrado one but not 100% sure! Anyway, cheap and cheerfull & still has its allen key!

Sunroof Inner Panel - £15

This is the inner panel of the corrado sunroof that you half see from the inside. The outer section is covered by the headlining, and the 'flappy' panel in the middle is visible from the inside of the car. This has had the material removed as it was all dirty from use, and is ready to be covered in what ever material you like!

Sunroof Outer Panel / Top - £15

Once again, removed when I fitted the moonroof. It is in the Early Red which I believe is Tornado Red, not the orangey one. Moderately faded and a few marks on the top so if your after immaculate - this could do with a spray. If your after something that is fine for everyday use - give it a polish and itll look great!

The Sunroof Items are all seperately listed incase people want spares - but if you want the complete lot then its yours for - £50 including;

Sunroof Frame, Motor, Wind Deflector, Inner Panel & Outer Panel.

Rear Wiper Motor & Arm - £20

Blade needs replacing (£2 from halfrauds) but all working fine!

1.8 16v ARB Drop Links - £10

Never fitted ARB Drop Links. Comes with the top bush installed.

Top Mounts Brand New - £30

Brand new top mounts, never fitted. Bought them to fit to my new coilovers but they didnt fit as my coiley's allready had the plate that the original topmounts have. So these need to go - Ill never use them again! Brand new, with bearing and plate etc.

Rear Bumper - £15

I have in my shed a rear bumper in I think "blue" although the paint is flaking off to reveal a "green" underneath it. This has the framework etc behind it, and its just taking up space. Its all wrapped up to protect what there is of it, and ready for collection. Think of it as a bit of a lucky dip :) It will need painting anyway, so doesnt make much difference!

Side Moulding Set - £10

Includes side mouldings for passenger and drivers side. Removed from mine a while back now.

All items have free collection - however am willing to post / courier most bits if needed :)

Pictures Here! They Are HIGH Res So Dont Want To Overload CF!

Edited by _Meth

Can you confirm the sunroof motor is in full working order? How sure are you that it's the corrado one? :-) thanks.

It spins, thats all I know - I will offer it up to mine tonight and see if it looks the same for you :)

Its not the motor that realy affects that. Its the sliders in the frame itself that normal break and jam up a bit causing the motor to either spin on the cables, or stop due to resistance.

Aaaah ok. Will have a closer look at mine then. I don't suppose you know of a specific area I need to be looking at? all the Mechanism looks a bit confusing :-) Thanks.

The arms that run in the sliders always break. That or the cable has got so worn and furry its jamming the motor.

Anyone want any of these bits? Or are they all just going in the skip? I want them out of my way but if no one wants them then they will just go to waste!

Offers on everything.

The arms that run in the sliders always break. That or the cable has got so worn and furry its jamming the motor.

Anyone want any of these bits? Or are they all just going in the skip? I want them out of my way but if no one wants them then they will just go to waste!

Offers on everything.

Hi - my sunroof has recently died as the rear slide has snapped so it will tilt up but not back down on one side so would be interested in the sunroof if this bit is working?

Am not too far from Peterborough so could collect....

Cheers

Phil

I dont have the cables. Its the frame they sit and run in, the top and bottom panels.

I think that should be fine as the cables seem to be ok - it's the metal slider they attach to that's broken... What price do you have in mind?

Check the pictures on the first post at the bottom (you will see a link to them) - and see what bits you want.

Prices are on the first post.

£30 for all the sunroof bits I have?

Hi there are the shock mounts front or rear? I'm looking for a set for a g60, are they the same do you know? Anyway, long and short, I'll take them if they fit! Richie

Check the pictures on the first post at the bottom (you will see a link to them) - and see what bits you want.

Prices are on the first post.

£30 for all the sunroof bits I have?

Hi,

Sorry for slow response, that's a bit more than I was planning as only need a couple of brackets off it. Will stick in a bid on eBay but suspect you'll get more from someone else.

Cheers

Phil

Hi pbradley - yes the sunroof bits still there.

Pop over any night this week mate, when were you thinking?