dil

R32 Corrado

From what I have read/seen, pretty much every R32 conversion is full of gremlins, the fact that one of the most experienced Rado owners on this forum has given up, mentioning no names, only goes to prove a point that I have not made!!

Haha, that'd be me then :D I didn't give up as such, it drove lovely and all the Gremlins were ironed out. I just felt the time was right to move on and I always wanted to sell it with an OEM ECU instead of a standalone, to make the next owner's life a lot simpler.

Although ironically, it's the OEM ECU which causes all the Gremlins.

Yep, I'm selling mine! £4k takes it away, the engine is sweet now, no issues at all, but the car itself is just showing it's age a little, still scrubs up well though and it is the best colour AND with beige leather ;) I need to sort a few minor things out before selling though really, like a new windscreen mainly, but will sell as it is for the right offer.

---------- Post added at 4:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 4:24 PM ----------

I don't come on here that much now, so if interested PM me or email me [email protected].

its on the list of potentials, but i wouldnt want to submit an offer till i'm 100%. I appreciate that the car may not be around as such time that i narrow my list down.

From what I have read/seen, pretty much every R32 conversion is full of gremlins, the fact that one of the most experienced Rado owners on this forum has given up, mentioning no names, only goes to prove a point that I have not made!!

Mine run's fine on DTA in fact it was booked in somewhere on friday for a little tweek but due to the mcrae style on monday it has been put on hold till we assess what damage may have been caused