g60van

newbie from glasgow

hi all seen the site n thot id join bought myself a project a few months back not exactly a corrado its a mk2 caddy with a g60 fitted well kinda the top end was in the back lol

Was it the one Brian B was selling? G60's are awesome mate you will enjoy when you get it sorted welcome:thumbleft:

Ye Thts the van n got it up n runnin now thnx to john at bedrock for his advice just got the dreaded run in to do now :(

im on the same boat with my project corrado but my last g60 was f***kin awsome!!

Thnx bud it's the first one I've had always had jap up till I got my m3 n sold tht to buy n fund this had a few folk say different things about running in like miles etc wat should I do n gd luck with the corrado hope all goes well

Run in times are usually 500 miles not exceeding 4000 revs!frustrating indeed!not easy not putting the foot to the floor but worth it!!expensive piece of kit!!cant wait to get mine back on the road in the spring!!