ben_wooduk

VR6 Seats & Doorcards

For sale is this interior I have recently removed from my Corrado which includes all door cards and seats.

The drivers seat has some wear to the base and very slight fraying to the usual bolster which is hardly noticable. The upper bolster foams are excelent as is the inner lower bolster, the lower outer bolster is very soft in the middle.

The lower bolsters on the passenger seat have been taken for my new interior, i have put the it all back together with my old bolsters but they are soft, one has been taped together inside. By no means unusable though.

The rest of the interior is in really good condition. Any other pictures or other information please ask. I am willing to split if no offer for the whole interior emerges. £70 ono

Also have a black dashboard in very good condition, only issue is one of the upper mounts for the centre console is missing. £20 ono

Collection only please, items located 10 minutes from j11 M6.

http://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii68/ben_wooduk/For%20Sale/

Dont mind splitting, i'd probably say £20 a section though, i.e. front, rears and door cards. Cossmoz can send pics via email if required.

I know they are worth more but just need the space, the last thing i want to do is put them up the loft with the other half of a orrado i have up there!