Sign in to follow this  
G60

late for work

Bugger!!! Looked like fun... cant really do that over here. People like to sleep on the way to work and just aim the white line at the middle of the car.... :shock: :shock: :shock:

haha... you 'can't really do that over here' either! if a pig saw that they'd impound the car! :shock:

:lol:

whoa! it wasn't me... it looks like that car (mk3 gti?) is goin pretty quick.. my cars are either way slower than that.. or way too important to me to drive like that!! :lol:

gazza: that's fairly light traffic.. about medium actually. based on toronto driving.. in the core of toronto you can't get much over 60km/h usually!

that is about how heavy traffic is from my place up to toronto when its an 'off' time.. not busy at all, but not the middle of the night..

i'm sure you guys have a lot less room to work with over there.. toronto is about the only place traffic gets bad around here.. except the expressway that goes between kitchener and waterloo (the two biggies in this area) which was poorly designed and resembles a parking lot at rush hour (they're building a multi-million dollar overpass right now.. 2 or 3 year project to fix the conjestion).

i'll make a film on my mum's digital when i get the c out!

LOL, interesting music!

Why can't the week at work be played at double speed too, and then half speed over the weekend?

Kev

94 VR6