northG60

G60 start problem.....

Hello all

so basicly my G has been off the road since feb this year and ive started it up and moved it about every weekend pretty much with no trouble

although mine has always had an issue with starting first time its fine when warm but when cold it usually takes two turns of the key (its been like this for two years)

so today i went to start it up and i'll usually leave it to warm up and get things moving ect and it started after the second turn of the key and then died after about 30 seconds of running ( it didnt splutter even slightly just died imediatly) i turned it over again it started .... ran for 10 seconds then died and now its dead and will only crank over but wont fire?

not really sure what to check tbh ? also i can hear a buzzing from the ISV and an actual pulse can be felt by hand from it when the key is live in the ignition.

I should also mention that my alt is not currently charging and i trickle charge batterys off the car and alternate them so i can fire the car

any advise would be great

cheers

Edited by northG60