Sign in to follow this  
MickeyT

Whats your best Inters bargain?

Looking forward to Inters and spending what little cash I have :( Whats been your best bargian from traders and private sellers?

Most traders usually have show specials and discounts :lol:

Had to be the Schrick VGI manifold (complete, with all manuals, pipes, pump and controller) for £430 2 years ago, beat that! :mrgreen:

3 genuine porsche centre caps mistakenly sold to me for £15 at Utterly Veedubberly wasn't bad either (meant to be £25 each!) :lol:

Managed to get a brand new set of VW Monte Carlo alloys from VW dealer for £185 the set... Sold my second hand set with severe lack of laquer for £235 on ebay... :-P

I went to Inters for the first time last year... I think my best bargain was getting to drive Dubwhizz's Nile Green Golf G60 Oettinger most of the way back to Skipton while he was asleep! ;) 8) :twisted:

a useable BBS solitude for a tenner was my bargain last year :wink: ............in 2002 it was the 2 new front indicators from GPC for £28 :wink: