CazzaVR

Job Lot of Corrado Parts *REDUCED* £15!

What you see is what you get! Includes complete set of belts, complete set of bulb holders, strut covers, washer bottle, side markers, sunroof motor cover etc etc.

Price is now £15 +postage.

Edited by CazzaVR

If you want to hold onto it until the next time I see you Andy I will take it for £10.00 if interested?

Ian.

I could use the clock surround (if it's a late one) and the strut caps, but there's no point buying the lot only to bounce 90% of it straight back on here, I have enough random parts that don't fit my car lying around as it is...

If the lucky buyer feels like dropping me a PM afterwards I'll happily nab just those bits! :)

i could really do with the the interior sunroof cover if it's in decent condition £5 + postage???:shrug:

I could use the clock surround (if it's a late one) and the strut caps, but there's no point buying the lot only to bounce 90% of it straight back on here, I have enough random parts that don't fit my car lying around as it is...

If the lucky buyer feels like dropping me a PM afterwards I'll happily nab just those bits! :)

Strut caps are only about 80p each from VW?

Ian.

Guys, I really can't be bothered to split it I'm afraid- that's the main reason I'm selling as a box-load. I need the space.

£15 takes it.

Guys, I really can't be bothered to split it I'm afraid- that's the main reason I'm selling as a box-load. I need the space.

£15 takes it.

Sold, with have it off you for £15 next time I see you.

Ian.