sexybourbon

rolling road day

I'm not sure it's going to be practical this year now - I'm quite busy through November and then we're into December and no-one has the money... if people are seriously interested I could look into something early next year though perhaps? January / February sort of time? :)

I think it's a case of, if you want it, arrange it. Jim made a sterling effort last year (it's a pretty big job to arrange it) and with his Corrado currently off the road I can't see him doing it again this year.

I'd offer myself but don't have the time, wouldn't want to start and then have to bail :(

EDIT - I stand corrected!

I'm there in the next week for mapping and counting of horses... can't wait although I'm a little nervous after all my hard work and money he's going to tell me its running 150bhp or something!

I'm more than happy to arrange another one - really. I'd quite like to roller my Octavia anyway ;) But as I say this year's going to be tough for me. If folks would like me to organise one I am more than happy to do so, but really couldn't be till early next year :)

Edited by Jim

Well I'm up for it for early next year! Might actually get the Corrado to make it all the way this time...

Put me down ;)

I would be up for it depending on when it is will depends if I bring the Corrado or my new daily

Im not sure who the best person to organise it would be if jim is busy , i work stupid hours anyway and im a bit of a retard so im counting my self out of organising anything as it will go tits up

I think a head count and date would be a good start , was there 30 places last year ??

I would give it a bash but way to busy this time of year, I'm thinking about organising a day at santapod next year possibly during vw action, would give us plenty of banter plus would be great to see who's quickest on the strip.

I would give it a bash but way to busy this time of year, I'm thinking about organising a day at santapod next year possibly during vw action, would give us plenty of banter plus would be great to see who's quickest on the strip.

Good idea, would be a bit different to an RR day, I'd be well up for that

Would like to make one pending getting my car mapped. Something a little southern would be great, I've been to janspeed in salisbury twice and was good. But pending location I'll keep an eye open for this :)

Well - you guys feel free to put something on yourselves in the mean time but I'll look to pick a date and set something up with Stealth perhaps around February 17th 2013?

Well - you guys feel free to put something on yourselves in the mean time but I'll look to pick a date and set something up with Stealth perhaps around February 17th 2013?

Calendar checked - I'm in :D

Will make an effort to come to this one, I'm curious to see how I'm doing before cams + remap work!

Quite like the idea of a Santa Pod day too - what sort of times are you lot on mostly-standard cars getting?

I have only walked up santapod so about 3 minutes for me, think it would be great to see how some mods compare to each other and even engines and I'm sure there would be a few surprises.

I'd be up for coming to a RR day at Stealth definitely, but unfortunately now having a Grandaddy Corrado I'd be there for the social and photo ops :), or alternatively if it's late enough in the spring I might bring the Skyrocket out.