Scott G

Bye bye Corrado.

It saddens me to say this folks, but my Corrado has been sold. I could no longer afford to run it being a student and not having any regular work. It has gone to a good home as the guy is a VW enthusiast and it will live alongside his Passat. I took his Daihatsu Cuore in part ex, a car I genuinely do love as I owned one once before and always missed owning and driving it. I will stay a part of thr forum and look in on what's going on. If I find myself in a better financial situation in the years to come then I will deffo look into buying another Corrado. I already miss it and it's only been gone a few hours, but i'll see it regularly and keep up to date on how it's doing.

So there you go, it's been fun. :'-)

Well, I hope you do get the opportunity to own one again in the future - assuming the expense hasn't put you off! Of course seeing it often might mean you'll end up with one again sooner rather than later, regardless of the cost. :norty:

Although it might be a sad day for you, it's good to hear it's been sold rather than broken.

I just Googled Daihatsu Cuore and I'm ashamed to say I actually laughed out loud.

Sorry.

I'm sure they're very nice ... just maybe not as a Corrado replacement. But circumstances are what they are and it's a shame you've had to sell :(

Hopefully you can get another one at some stage :)

I just Googled Daihatsu Cuore and I'm ashamed to say I actually laughed out loud.

Sorry.

I'm sure they're very nice ... just maybe not as a Corrado replacement.

LOL Yeah I dare say most peoples reactions would be the same. MIne's the 98 to 2003 model btw. It's something about the 1 ltr 3 pot 12 valve motor I love. Makes a lovely sound, at least I think so. LOL

But thanks folks, I'll deffo be trying to save pennies for a future project. But the next 5 years are gonna be tight financially!! Will see how it goes though.

Good luck with your studies dude, fingers crossed for a future Corrado project man.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Curiosity got the better of me... Daihatsu Cuore - Funny little cars aren't they? Ah well

You did what you had to do to stay educated brother well done

And me, I had to check them out too. ;D

No prizes for the looks - but yes, needs must in this case. They certainly appear economical.