Ed21

Free complete black cloth interior, late spec vgc, did i mention free!!!

FREE, FREE, FREE, FREE, FREE, FREE, FREE, GET THE IDEA???

After having brought leather for the car over a year ago my parents have finally got so sick of the old cloth taking up half their dining room they've threatened to skip it if i don't get rid of it or remove it to my place, which being already so crammed full of crap that i have absolutely nowhere to put it. So..... it has to go, i know it's not worth a huge amount (£150 max) but I have so many other bit's n pieces to get shot off that i don't have time to wait for it to sell hence it being FREE TO THE FIRST PERSON WILLING TO COME AND COLLECT!!!

It's the late black varient with purple flecks/squiggles??, is in really good nick having only covered 85k, no burns, rips or tears, drivers seat bolster is ever so slightly starting to sag but really is minimal, if i remember correctly the drivers side pull handle has come off but i have it knocking around and the only other thing is that the seatbelt clips/fasteners are not included on front seats.

It is a complete interior consisting of: front/rear seats + rear hump and front/rear door cards (minus front speaker pods/door pockets).

No pics yet, but i'll try to get round to posting soon.

MUST GO COMPLETE, I DON'T CARE IF YOU WANT TO SELL IT AFTER JUST AS LONG AS IT'S GONE, SOON.....

PICK UP FROM PEMBURY, KENT (Just outside T Wells).

PREFERABLY PLEASE CALL ME (ED) ON: 07983403655 RATHER THAN PM'S OR THIS THREAD AS I GET VERY LITTLE TIME TO GET ONLINE DURING THE WORKING WEEK.

Very generous offer! I'm sure someone would take it off your hands! :)

I'd like to take this please. I can collect on Sunday.

I'll text you in a moment and call to discuss times etc tonight.

Can't really talk at work - sorry.

Edited by corradophil

I'd like to take this please. I can collect on Sunday.

I'll text you in a moment and call to discuss times etc tonight.

Can't really talk at work - sorry.

Yours mate, got your text just give me a call after work.

Gentlemen, I know a lot of you have expressed your interest in this but might I remind you that saying if I get to you before the other guy can I have it is a little unsporting.... and not in the usual spirit of this forum. Not naming names but I've had texts/calls from 3 different members to this effect. If Phill does not collect Sunday (which i'm quite sure he will) than it shall go back to first come first served.

Ed.

Gentlemen, I know a lot of you have expressed your interest in this but might I remind you that saying if I get to you before the other guy can I have it is a little unsporting.... and not in the usual spirit of this forum. Not naming names but I've had texts/calls from 3 different members to this effect. If Phill does not collect Sunday (which i'm quite sure he will) than it shall go back to first come first served.

Ed.

Thank-you Ed, that is very fair. I'll be there Sunday as agreed :)

Ed, it was good to meet you last night, thank you for keeping your word on these, you are a credit to the forum.

I now need to find the rest of the parts needed to convert mine to a black interior.