VR6Pete

Owners Register / Statistics Database

Hi everyone

The VR6 Owners Club have now launched the new owners register.

You can add upto 5 cars along with 3 photos per profile, to keep things looking fresh, any newly created profile or if an existing profile is updated then it will appear at the top of the list.

If we have missed any makes / models / colours etc... please reply here and let us know so they can be added.

There are also detailed statistics available that break down each field values, for example, how many registered VR6's are OBD1 etc or what % of VR6's are modified, specific models etc.

Please let us know what you think and also if there are any improvements we can make!

You can view the register here: http://www.vr6oc.com/e107_plugins/profiles/profile.php

Hopefully this will get better the more people contribute :)

Cheers,

Pete

Nice. It doesn't seen to work quite right from my phone but I will add my details when I'm next at my pc.

Hi buddy - yeah think that has something to do with theme I'm using, doesn't seem to play nice with wide tables at the moment, tapatalk integration is just around the corner for the forum though ;)

hopefully it will turn into something great over the coming months, ill also be adding some search functionality and filters (if user has uploaded photos) etc... to their profile! Transfer of ownership, owner history of a car...

If you can think of anything that would make it better, let me know! Open to ideas and will be really interesting to see what's actually out there in this day and age...

Cheers

Pete

---------- Post added at 1:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

It would be really good if anyone on here has broken / scrapped, when I next update the code behind the register I will add some detailed statistics on the scrapped cars by model along with the numbers, possibilities are endless really once the data is stored in the database..

Just added the Corrado. Shame I've recently sold my 4Mo otherwise I'd have put that on there too.

Good work guys.

I've just updated the register with some bug fixes / features.

Will be adding more soon.

There must be hundreds of corrados on here we can log into the register and track ownership / stats etc.. ? Has anyone had any issues with doing so?

Cheers. Pete

Yea done mine, is the idea of three photo's a before, during, and after, people ruining err i mean modding their car ?

Haha :-) just did three initially - I plan to code in http://www.woothemes.com/flexslider/ so you can have your own gallery of photos soon :)

---------- Post added at 7:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 7:48 AM ----------

But yeah that's what I did with mine, before / after :-)

Take a look;

http://www.vr6oc.com/e107_plugins/profiles/profile.php?id=3

Just a quick bump :)

I've now added a filter to display entries with photos only, and you can now insert a YouTube into your entry in the owners register, there's now an improved statistics page to break down the data into useful figures.

If anyone has any feature requests, please let me know :)