Sign in to follow this  
kvwloon

Rear Mount Bike Carrier for the Corrado......

Had some trouble finding a rear mount cycle carrier that will clear the spoiler on the Corrado, Thule don't do one, but Halfords do this 3 cycle high mount one, about £49, which is adjustable enough to clear the rear plate and the moving spoiler. Thought I'd post this in case someone else is looking for a suitable carrier, now Summer is getting here......

Wouldn't have recommended a rear mount cycle carrier for the C because of the spoiler. If it clears it ok and there is no rubbage then nice work matey 8)

Yep, it clears the moving spoiler easily when adjusted to suit the C. ' Nice spoiler', :lol: , yeah, i'm thinking of leaving it as a permanent fit with nice aluminium side plates, in a 'ricer' stylee! :wink:

Would probably still look better than most of the stuff you see selotaped to the back of Saxo's and other such pecker cars..... :lol:

Yep I've got the same carrier. Used it last year to carry mine and the bird's bikes back from the Lake District. It worked well, withstood 100mph winds no problem, LOL!

Keeps the tyres away from the exhaust pipe...... something I learned the hard way last summer, LOL!

K

Cheers kevhaywire, 100mph eh, that inspires confidence, at the moment I am constantly checking in the rear view mirror that it's all attached still, as doesn't feel natural having all that strapped to the back, seems to do a good job though.