iguana

Value of a VR6 for a legal issue please

Long story but need to know the fair market value of a car- this is not a dodgy advert etc the car is not ours as yet to sell, but we need to get some kind of value for it.

Blue Vr6, I think is a genuine Storm, 87k miles (not sure this can be proved in any way as we have no history) light accident damage pas door & sill, not known if on hpi, as a C or D other panels all seem good & shell seems solid

Thats just the good bits!

Bad bits- it has no interior other than the dash & carpets, so no seats or trim & no clocks etc either, not even a steering wheel.

The engine has also been robbed of most bits other than the engine & car hasnt been run since '07 & its been outside stored since then & a tad covered in slime.

I guess its not going to be worth much I know, but is it worth more than current scrap value is the thing?

Cheers in advance.

Because we are lumbered with it, it was a storage car for the business now can't get hold of owner, we are moving buildings & car needs to go & we've not been paid for near 2 yrs. Its not the only car of his we have, but need a fair value then can look to legally obtain & then dispose of the vehicles to sort the debt.

Not that far from Bristol, Mr Bristolbaron... However its not for sale at the mo, I'll shove it in the correct place in the classifieds if I can legally dispose of it.

Tho oddly I did hear from the owner a couple of days ago & its been 2 yrs! so he may well have read this, dunno? I also asked the same question over other vehicles of his I have on other appropriate forums, so he may have seen it there.