Sign in to follow this  
scruffydubbers

Not again

:mad:

On my way to visit a friend in huddersfield this weekend when i was hit in the side on a roundabout,

the guy was in the left hand lane and decided he was turning right,

almost the same as what happened with my old corrado less than a year ago, last time it was a learner driver this time it was a holiday maker from hong kong in a rental car.

luckly i was in my polo and not the corrado.

the car will be written off,

but whats really p*ssed me off is, my corrado is nearly finished and i was going to set-up the insurance so i could take it to inters, alltypes which are all in the next couple of weeks,

now i have a claim outstanding it is going to be awkward to insure the corrado till it is resolved,

so i will be attending the shows but not in my car for a while

getting sick of ppl crashing into me now

Bummer dude... Not good... :(

Hope it all gets resolved for you with as little hassle as possible... 8)

hmmmz, very bad timing (not that there's a good time :mad: )

hope you get it sorted mate :)

Seems all too common in good 'ol Norfolk too mate, one of my pet hates, moron's going right in the left hand lane of roundabouts... WTF! I find it just beyond belief how people can think it's right to do so, especially when they try to drive through people legitimately going straight over in the right hand. :mad: Another great one is when they are going straight over in the left hand lane, but reckon you have to always indicate right until you get to the exit you want, and then quickly indicate left.....talking about making me twitchy! :roll:

Seems all too common in good 'ol Norfolk too mate, one of my pet hates, moron's going right in the left hand lane of roundabouts...

Ah good old Norwich. There's always lots of busty young ladies wandering around Gentlemen's walk this time of year :wink:

Other than that, East Anglia is home to some of the most appalling drivers I've ever seen.

I wish I could legally get away with fitting a snow plough to the front of a Dodge Ram and clear some old tatt from the roads!

K

Nice one kevhaywire, winter in Norfolk is grim, but when Summer comes, wahay, it's letch central down the muff metropolis (sorry ladies!) that is Norwich city centre on a sunny day! :lol: At least I can walk in rather than risk driving. Traffic lights on Chapelfield roundabouts, what a top idea! :mad:

A HAAAAaaaaaa! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Easier to go round ring road to Comet if you want to pick up your additional supplementary speakers ap pro po achieving surround sound these days! Nice one... :D

I've got some Terry's Chocolate Oranges with minor superficial damage to the boxes if anyones interested?

'Sonia, that was classic intercourse...'

I've got some Terry's Chocolate Oranges with minor superficial damage to the boxes if anyones interested?

'Sonia, that was classic intercourse...'

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Cashback!