e30-dk

hi guys, new member signing in 8-)

hi, my names Ant im new here. currently drive a 2.8 24v converted bmw e30, picking up a corrado next month as a daily and second car to the e30 while she gets laid up in my garage for new paint, tech 1 ///m kit and e46 m3 conversion. the plan is to use the corrado while this happens and once the e30 is built the corrado will fill the every day car role and the e30 will be a dry day/weekend toy

cheers :cool:

Welcome! Pictures of the E30 whenever you're ready - it sounds awesome! :)

thanks mate, i have plenty of pics of the e30 build ect. i will upload some when i get chance. had the car for 3 years now but stripped her down 2 years ago and fitted the e36 24v 2.8 engine ect. going to miss her while she's off the road again but im sure a corrado will make me happy enough while this happens :-)

ok heres a few pics of my e30 :shades:

this is how i bought her 3 years ago, a totally original 320i se

IMG00273-20100723-1814.jpg

IMG00257-20100621-2017.jpg

fast forward to now and this is how she now stands

(next to my good friends vr6 powered mk2)

mineandgibsm2vr6.jpg

thewhiterocketatpencoedclassiccarshow.jpg

the monster that lurks beneath 8)

IMG-20120210-00058.jpg

IMG-20120902-00520.jpg

IMG-20120902-00520.jpg

IMG-20120202-00035.jpg

there ya go, as i said she's coming off the road next month. im having her stripped down and painted valencia orange (like the new 1M), tech 1 sport kit and going to be fitting an e46 m3 engine and aiming for 380bhp. bit sad shes going to be laid up for a while but the end result should be awesome. hoping a corrado will make a great daily, ive loved them for years now :shades:

cheers guys, shes suffered the last 2 winters so thats taken its toll unfortunatly but now i have another garage she can be tucked away from all that and made mint

i double posted the pic of my interior,, this is the second one i was supposed to show you lol

IMG-20120902-00521.jpg