C5 OEM

Anyone on here.........?

Wasn't there someone on here looking for an a R32 corrado?

Thought i remembered seeing someone looking for one dil a member on here was looking for one.

Edited by clumpy1

Proof once again how little external modification the Corrado needs to look amazing - lowered, clean wheels, and gleaming paintwork and it looks utterly sublime.

Good luck with the sale!

Thought i remembered seeing someone looking for one dil a member on here was looking for one.

Ive got my eye on a certain R32 corrado but just need to sell mine first:bonk:

Are they the usual tyre sidewall profile? 50mm i think? They look slimmer, makes me want a set of speedlines even more now!

Ive got my eye on a certain R32 corrado but just need to sell mine first:bonk:

Seen your's mate very nice but maybe leaving the bbs's on for that price would have helped not saying the solitude's look crap but when you see two different set's of wheel's on the same car especially in the same advert don't think it helps.GLWS

Dil was looking for one a few weeks back....

That is a lovely looking car. My Merc decided to throw a wobbly, the dash is looking like a Xmas tree with the number of warning lights on recently, could cost big to fix, so i've scaled back my Corrado aspirations to a VR6 for now.

That is simply stunning. Perfect, wheels are gorgeous on it. If I thought it would be easy to convert this to LPG, I'd be very very tempted. Was seriously considering Kevs the other week.

I know the R32 can be done, but wondered if it would be more awkward for the installer as it's a conversion and 'things' might be different to the norm, in differnt places etc? I'm getting itchy feet and have a feeling I'm going to go for something soon - will it be putting a V6 into the T25, old Range Rover P38 on LPG or upgrading to a nicer Corrado?! Or maybe nothing and try stay debt free?!

I don't think i'd put the gas system in myself, would rather it was done by an expert.