Sign in to follow this  
KARMANN

Wipers & Scooshers keep coming on

Today i was resetting my mfa when the scoshers & wipers came on and stayed on till i kept fiddling with the stalks.It happened later on when i was switching my wipers off.

Havnt checked the fuses yet will do it tomorrow-does it sound like a fuse prob or has the wiper stalk fcukd up-ie wires melted or somit?

Cheers Fraser

I've got that too..........they also come on when I drive over a bump or something. Really annoying. I thought it must be something to do with the stalk, since a slight adjustment each time turns them off :mad:

Yeah thats wat i found too-got quoted £12 for one from the scrappy but try and find a scrappy that has a raddo witn them still there.So im affraid i went to the stealers £54 inc VAT.pic it up on fri.Apparently theres two different ones available for the 1.8 16v depending on your chassis number.

Cheers Fraser

Today i was resetting my mfa when the scoshers & wipers came on and stayed on till i kept fiddling with the stalks.It happened later on when i was switching my wipers off.

Havnt checked the fuses yet will do it tomorrow-does it sound like a fuse prob or has the wiper stalk fcukd up-ie wires melted or somit?

Cheers Fraser

that used to happen on mine,its deffo the stalk changed mine and had no probs since.

regards kevin

Cheers Kevin-was slightly worried incase once i fit it tomorrow il find out its actually somit else.

Cheers Fraser