hughes86

Newby from glossop saying hi

Lupo with orange roof. Do you work at SKF VW in Stockport? If so I'm the Blue Corrado that works on the Industrial Estate behind the post office.

Cheers mate :) That Lupo is a nice little motor too. Good luck with the Corrado search I'm sure you'll love it when you get one. I'll keep an eye out to see what you get

Nice one mate. Took my mates vr6 out last night that's was awesome but don't think I could fuel one everyday. Yea I've got my eye on one just need my gti to sell

Whichever model you go for will be very thirsty mate. Mines a 2L 16V and I drive down the A6 from high lane to stockport each day and get approx 18 - 20mpg from her. I have read on here that VR6's are at least as economical if not a little more so due to power to weight ratio. Either way mate a corrado will rinse your bank balance as anything that goes wrong.. and it often does.. is not cheap to sort out but I'm sure you already know that working at the Stealers :)

Don't let it put you off though. Quality car that just gets better with age... if not a little more tempramental! I'm sure jusdging by your Lupo if you get a standard one it won't stay that way for too long

yea im kinda expecting fuel not to be the best but my mk3 anniversary and mk1 wasnt the best haha. no ill put my mark on it. Anyway here is the gti im selling if anyone knows of anyone that is after one

adamlupo.jpg

Hi to the guy who wants to buy a corrado g60. I spoke to a couple of guys in the know and they told me to go for the vr6 cos of the problems with the g60 supercharger (ie the cost of repairing one guy's charger was £3000). I bought a vr6 and haven't looked back! They're one he'll of a car to drive!

Hi to the guy who wants to buy a corrado g60. I spoke to a couple of guys in the know and they told me to go for the vr6 cos of the problems with the g60 supercharger (ie the cost of repairing one guy's charger was £3000). I bought a vr6 and haven't looked back! They're one he'll of a car to drive!

If you buy a g60 with a bbm charger you will not have the same fragility of a standard charger like the one in i had it was rapid not as rapid as the r32 powered one i now have but compared to a standard charger they are alot tougher and they're is alot more miles in between rebuild's.:thumbleft:

Yea it's a toss up between vr and g60 the vr is the more reliable in the long run I think.

---------- Post added at 9:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:11 AM ----------

Still got the lupo upto now pal. What car was it outside?

Yea it's a toss up between vr and g60 the vr is the more reliable in the long run I think.

---------- Post added at 9:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:11 AM ----------

Still got the lupo upto now pal. What car was it outside?

Sorry only just replied haha and cant remember dude but you still got the lupo ? :(