VW_OwneR_85

Body Mods,

the one thing i did which im not sure of now was to de-badge the rear , i could always put them back i spose .

putting the badges back would be a mission if everything was welded up?, i saw awhile back on custom my ride they debaged a car but they painted the badges back on with the spray job with proper stencils and airbrush , looked prety damn good tbh, i can see this working quite well if done right especily with the silver and red for VR6 badge,

Your right it would be a mission now . Cleaning around them used to be a pain, and it does look nice all smooth and neat , but i was only saying to matt vr and robbie the other day about putting them back on . I really love the look of a corrado with a few subtle body mods , i have only altered a few things on mine , but i do keep thinking about the rear badges now .

Have a look at mine here with latest pics on page 18:

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?14797-The-Judge-s-G60-total-rebuild-finished-%28almost%29-NEW-PICS/page18

Custom front bumper with custom fabricated intake-vents, removed plate recess & mesh, debadged black 3-slat grille, smoothed mirrors (original mod at that time), late-spec VR6 rear bumper with towing eye removed / smoothed, smoothed deseamed rear panel with badge removed (all welded), colour-coded number-plate US-spec plinth, colour-coded delocked Audi door-handles / mechanisms, all brand-new seals / scrapers / roof-mouldings / trims etc., carbon-fibre scuttle-trims & mirror-triangles, T4 transporter wing vent, side rubbing strips removed, rear wiper removed (welded) etc. etc

I'd like to have the following done next year:

Roof aerial deleted, wing indicators removed with holes welded / smoothed & replaced with US-spec front bumper side-markers, possibly colour-code front-bumper intake-vents & delete front-bumper indicators (?), TDI-style downturned stainless rear-silencer

Edited by BigTartanJudge

Already got the US front bumper and boot lid with with the wipe hole welded up have smoothed rear bumper out unsure about painting door handles as you need to do rest of black stuff