JimVR6

Leather interior + splitter + Headlamp units

Hello, some plans have changed and I'm selling a few Corrado bits. Car is a 93, and the seats are NOT heated but are leather. I'm selling the rear seats including the middle arm rest that lifts up, the rear door cards and the front seats. The rears and rear door cards are in very good condition as you can tell on the picture. No wear at all, look new. The fronts show a little more wear but still look good, passenger is best. There is a bit of a rip on the drivers bolster which I have included a picture of.

I am also selling both the N/S and O/S headlamp units. Neither are cracked and all tabs are where they should be. I have a rear parcel shelf with the little straps and also a front splitter. Splitter has two cracks on the bends but they are pretty small and never bothered me. It is fairly tatty but complete.

Items are located at BD11, do not mind posting the headlamp units for extra cost but collection on everything else.

Leather interior = £325

Splitter = £20

N/S Headlamp unit = £45

O/S Headlamp unit = £45

Parcel Shelf = £25

Open to offers on anything and I have plenty of other things available so PM me and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks!

Fair enough mate if u split the rear door cards from the seats I'd be interested. If it was all door cards and seats I could have looked at passing them on as only needs a set of door cards

Let me know if someone just wants seats :)

Tenner ;)

Have a think bud and let me know as may have to sweet talk my mate into picking them up for me :)

Wrap it the best you can, tell me when would be good for you and where it would be collected from and I send a courier to collect it or you can arrange a courier at your leisure and I cover the costs.

Let me know your thoughts.

Cheers

---------- Post added at 7:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:11 PM ----------

Also is there just the one split as in the pic?