dil

Recliner and gearstick knob

picked up my 1st corrado over the weekend, its in need of some TLC.

1st of all the recliner knob on the passenger side seems to be missing, i tried to get the drivers side off to have a look if its just a matter of replacing the knob, but i couldn't shift that off, does the attachment look OK to you guys, and do i just need a knob?

image2-1.jpeg

2nd i seem to be missing the end of my knob, anything equivalent i can put in its place, or do i need to get a new knob?

image4.jpeg

cheers guys

Dil

I reckon you're better off just buying a new gear knob. They were still available from the dealers last year when I grabbed a spare.

I have both bits you need, the badge for the gear stick and the knob for the recliner. I will dig them out and add a photo in a minute mate if that's any good to you. :)

Right I'm struggling to find the gear knob badge at the moment but it is in my house somewhere, so give me another half hour. But this is the recliner knob, the screws are included also:

2012-11-25_16-53-47_229.jpg

2012-11-25_16-53-55_365.jpg

---------- Post added at 5:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:01 PM ----------

Arghhh, I can't find the gear knob anywhere at the moment. I will keep looking but if I can't find it tonight then I won't get a chance to look again until next weekend! Do you want me to post you the recliner knob seperatly for the moment, and you can perhaps look elsewhere regarding the gear knob, and in the meantime I can hopefully find the one I have?

:

I reckon you're better off just buying a new gear knob. They were still available from the dealers last year when I grabbed a spare.

Hi portent ,sorry dont know your name , how much was the gear knob ? ,thanks , Rob

Right I'm struggling to find the gear knob badge at the moment but it is in my house somewhere, so give me another half hour. But this is the recliner knob, the screws are included also:

2012-11-25_16-53-47_229.jpg

2012-11-25_16-53-55_365.jpg

---------- Post added at 5:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:01 PM ----------

Arghhh, I can't find the gear knob anywhere at the moment. I will keep looking but if I can't find it tonight then I won't get a chance to look again until next weekend! Do you want me to post you the recliner knob seperatly for the moment, and you can perhaps look elsewhere regarding the gear knob, and in the meantime I can hopefully find the one I have?

:

Hi Mate,

just dropped you a PM.

thanks

Dil