ADY-H

Newbie looking for good set of alloys and stainless steel exhaust

Hi there , just bought a vr6 and i am looking for a good set of alloys , i know that the arches have previously been rolled and it has fk coilovers fitted , like bbs replicas and rotas but open to others , would prefer with good tyres . Let me know what you have available ,

Aso looking for a stainless steel exhaust cat back please .

Cheers ady

I've got a set of Rota's 17x8 with a very good set 205/40 Toyos, would need £600 + P&P

Here's a pic on the car, if you are interested, I will take more pics....but, please dont waste my time :thumbleft:

....but, please dont waste my time :thumbleft:

Bill, any chance you could photograph each wheel individually but with macaroni glued to the face of each wheel?

You know I wouldn't waste your time ... :grin:

Billcor , look nice ! Not a time waster have cash waiting. I gave myself abudget to spend on some wheels and a stainless exhaust factered into the cost of buying the car ! Is the price negotiable ? Pictures to adyrips@ aol.com thanks

Bill, any chance you could photograph each wheel individually but with macaroni glued to the face of each wheel?

You know I wouldn't waste your time ... :grin:

Listen punk, I've had just about enough of your smartass humour, my ribs cant take any more :lol:

If you can fit an engine you don't even have Bill then a set of wheels that are in your garage are a walk in the park, surely...

If you can fit an engine you don't even have Bill then a set of wheels that are in your garage are a walk in the park, surely...

I take it you know Shaun :grin:

I dont mate, I've just seen comments over the years where you link to ads else where and people assume you are the seller...

I dont mate, I've just seen comments over the years where you link to ads else where and people assume you are the seller...

This is the quote straight from the PM I received when I stuck a link up for a R32 engine set up >> "how much wud u fit the whole thing for ready to drive away if i drove the car down to u" :bonk:

---------- Post added at 9:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:45 PM ----------

Apologies to the OP, this has all got kinda OT!!

My offer stands with the Rota's, no macaroni pics or fitting included :thumbleft:

Hijacked thread ! Back on track please ! :thumbleft:

Thanks pops not a fan of the scorpion dtm myself would prefer magnex or miltek or simular.

Edited by ADY-H

Billcor , look nice ! Not a time waster have cash waiting. I gave myself abudget to spend on some wheels and a stainless exhaust factered into the cost of buying the car ! Is the price negotiable ? Pictures to adyrips@ aol.com thanks

Sorry mate, I totally missed this post last night, to many clever folks interfering, price is not really negotiable, I'll get some pics tomorrow:thumbleft:

What's your budget for a exhaust ? If its about £400, you try a custom made exhaust system, like longlife exhausts.

Sorry that should be "you could try" a custom exhaust.

Edited by Dude VR6
Correct grammar !

Dude , budgeted approx £250max for exhaust so probably a good second hand one For less would be better or i think powerflow do a cat back for about this figure ! ( i might be wrong)