cuske

VW Touch screen music/phone kit

If anyone decides to go for this in the Midlands area, I go up to Grimsby from time to time for the football (Grimsby Town supporter!) so could pick these up from Chris and hand them to you at a meet / show / whatever.

Jim, there aren't many good reasons to come to Grimsby and the football team isn't one either but that's very good of you thanks.

I've got a couple of people here wanting one so another seven needed.

Jim, there aren't many good reasons to come to Grimsby and the football team isn't one either but that's very good of you thanks.

Haha epic!

Hey all, with 10+ ordered I can get the phone kits linked below for £95 picked up from Grimsby or £100 including 1st class recorded delivery.

http://www.breeze-volkswagen.co.uk/products/hot-13/vw-bluetooth-kit-fitted-price-30.aspx

Let me know if you're interested, Chris.

Sorry if this sounds like a silly question but how exactly does this work? ie will it connect to a mk6 golf? And how does it connect? Does it need additional cables?

Thanks

Sorry if this sounds like a silly question but how exactly does this work? ie will it connect to a mk6 golf? And how does it connect? Does it need additional cables?

Thanks

They plug in the back of your radio, then just picks up your phone automatically through bluetooth. Then you can play music off your phone and call your contacts by the voice thingy. It picks up 2 phones at a time too.

---------- Post added at 4:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 4:11 PM ----------

Its not Marshall's is it?

Too much meths?

Too much meths?

... I meant the supplying dealer. Marshalls VW in Grimsby.

Just saying I could assist with collection if so, if anyone wanted one to collect in Peterborough.

... I meant the supplying dealer. Marshalls VW in Grimsby.

Just saying I could assist with collection if so, if anyone wanted one to collect in Peterborough.

lol. Thought you was on about some dude. No, it's not Marshalls, thanks anyway.

They plug in the back of your radio, then just picks up your phone automatically through bluetooth. Then you can play music off your phone and call your contacts by the voice thingy. It picks up 2 phones at a time too.

Ok. So will it work on a MK6 golf?