dannyboy

Anybody have any thoughts on Intergrated engineering parts?

As title says,has anybody here used they're kits or any parts from them? Reason I'm asking is that I can buy parts and bring them home to Europe with me and won't cost fortune in import tax and postage. But only if the stuff is good?

Any thoughts?

I have the IE Surge tank c/w Bosch 044 pump on my Rotrex'd 4Motion, from what i've seen they're stuff is very well made...plus was a great service!

Cool,cheers man. Their stuff looks good a reasonable price too. I'm looking at the 1.8t 20v stroker kit that brings it to 2 litre on 9.5 compression using tfsi crank.

All for 2000 dollars isn't bad

No probs mate and yes i thought their pricing was fair also...nicely engineered parts for the money, just looked back through my emails and pretty sure it was a guy called 'Dave' i was talking to there, he was very helpfull (good service).

Sounds like they're good then. I'll start shopping then,ready to start new project soon.

Cheers lads

I am runnng IE rods in my VR turbo build. Remember thinking they are genuinely lovely pieces of kit when I was helping to fit them.