Peebee

Anyone installed wing mirrors with indicators?

Im thinking about smoothing out my side repeaters but to keep things legal I'll have to replace my mirrors with repeater mirrors.

Has anyone done this already? Or does anyone have any advice?

Im thinking about smoothing out my side repeaters but to keep things legal I'll have to replace my mirrors with repeater mirrors.

Has anyone done this already? Or does anyone have any advice?

sorry to bump an ancient post but im considering this myself anyone have any ideas on what mirrors woukd fit or how repeaters can be retrofitted into the corrrado originals??

I have drilled and flush fitted 3mm amber 12v leds into the ends of my mirrors. I have used ultra brights so should be no issue with that.

The wording of the mot is that they have to be the right color and visible from the side of the car

I have drilled and flush fitted 3mm amber 12v leds into the ends of my mirrors. I have used ultra brights so should be no issue with that.

The wording of the mot is that they have to be the right color and visible from the side of the car

Do you have photos of them bud to to see what they'll look like once done and with them working preferably? wanting to shave my side repeaters when I get the car blown over