Peebee

Fresh off the press

Well first of all id like to apologise to anyone who hates Electronica. I'm a producer of Drum & Bass and Dubstep, some people might remember me posting my music on here before. The thing is a few of my tracks have been released on iTunes, Amazon Beatport etc... under Dirt,Lies Audio Recordings so anywhere i can push my music i do, gently nudge anyway. lol

This is my latest work, not yet signed to a label so im just looking for any feedback possible so i might refine it if necessary.

Its definitely of the Dubstep persuasion so if you are of a nervous disposition this might be the right time to turn back.

Everyone else, this is Phalanx - Ugly Romance. ENJOY!

http://soundcloud.com/phalanx1/phalanx-ugly-romance

Reminds me a little of the Ed Rush / Dillinja output from the late 90's. My only personal observation is the drum loop at 19-25 seconds. It doesn't sit right for me. Just a personal observation though. Apart from that it's excellent.

good track, bit too filthy for me personally but well in mate, keep at it

Thanks mate. :-)

If my laptop speakers had fists they would be punching me in the face for the abuse I've just put them through ;)

Awesome job. Sounds like something Feed Me would do actually...

My only criticism - it's tad short at 3.25, 5-6 minutes would better (gives DJs more to play with). More melody sections would allow listeners to remember / identify the track again later on, it will also help commercialize it slightly to broaden it's appeal.

If my laptop speakers had fists they would be punching me in the face for the abuse I've just put them through ;)

Awesome job. Sounds like something Feed Me would do actually...

My only criticism - it's tad short at 3.25, 5-6 minutes would better (gives DJs more to play with). More melody sections would allow listeners to remember / identify the track again later on, it will also help commercialize it slightly to broaden it's appeal.

Well I'll take that on board mate. Nothings cast in stone, I may have a play around with it over the weekend. Cheers.

More melody sections would allow listeners to remember / identify the track again later on, it will also help commercialize it slightly to broaden it's appeal.

Agree, at 1:56 it started real nice...

btw. What DAW are you using? Abletone by any chance?

Agree, at 1:56 it started real nice...

btw. What DAW are you using? Abletone by any chance?

FL Studios and a bit of Reason.