Sign in to follow this  
G60Jet

Readers Wife's or should that be rides?

The girl is my ex & I'm not sure who the guy is - x-ray was taken approx 2 weeks ago

Not quite sure why she emailed it to me though :?:

I'm willing to bet the bloke is a member of staff.

on a side note, strange how pubes show up on an x-ray?

Here's mine, She loves me so much that she had my username tattooed on her back just for me.

Steve....

Other forum matey ;)

Whaaaat, don't tell me there's a Radiographers Having Sex Whilst Operating the Eqpt. Forum !!!!! (I'm guessing here, not seen the pics!) :wink: :o

how odd, just perusing the forum and i come across a picture of me! Bizarre! well, gone blonde now so im even more daft! Was a fantastic holiday that! Just a shame about the *cough* video evidence *cough*.

well, heres the evidence, and you can no longer call me a badger Tom!!! God that was a fun holiday :twisted: 2 weeks of stupid comments and walking into tables!

lol right randal right! We've had this conversation before! are you still having problems with that? lol :lol: :p :roll:

Iunno - I'm a sievehead! Wondered why it took me so long to go round the M25... :lol:

You never did say who the lass on the left was...

t_bird.jpg

Without reading the rest of the thread, I thought you were saying this was you :oops: LOL! :wink:

funnily enough, the admin isn't shagging Pamela Anderson lol person on the left was my best mate up until last week when she turned out to be no mate at all. nothing interesting though randal lol

Indeed they do. O well have to find out who your real friends are at some point i guess! Got plenty of other good mates, just a bugger when you find out your best mate is a scheming vindictive jelous mare. not that im bitter :oops: lol