robbie_d

New VR6 parts for sale (brake pads, discs, strut top mounts, bump stops, spark plugs)

I have got a selection of new parts suitable for a VR6 Corrado. I had purchased them with the intention of using them on my Storm, but I've had to sell the car so need to move the parts on now.

The bits I have are as follows:

Brembo brake discs (front/pair) £40

Brembo brake discs (rear/pair) £30

OMP Road & Sport pads (front/set) £25

OMP Road & Sport pads (rear/set) £20

Febi Bilstein bump stops (front/pair) £10

Febi Bilstein bump stops (rear/pair) £15

Febi Bilstein strut top mounts (front/pair inc. bearing) £15

Febi Bilstein strut top mounts (rear/pair inc. two upper/2 lower) £5

NGK spark plugs BKR5EKU (set of 6) £18

K&N air filter recharge kit £7

All of the above are in their original packaging. I will post everything (at cost) bar the brake discs as they are too heavy, so collection only on them (I can meet up anywhere from Wrexham to the West Midlands, just drop me a line).

I'll consider sensible offers on all the above, in the event my pricing is a bit off.

If you would like pictures of any of the above let me know and I'll email some across.

Any questions, just shout.

Edited by robbie_d

I will buy the k&n recharge kit please. Can you post it?

Cheers

Can do, you ok to pay postage at cost?

---------- Post added at 6:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:38 PM ----------

How much for all the febi bump stops and mounts front and back posted please?

Total I've got them all listed at is £45. If you have the lot I'll do them for £40 posted.

---------- Post added at 6:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:42 PM ----------

Whereabouts are you mate? I'm not far from Wxm and could be interested in discs and pads (f&r)

Cheers

I'm Oswestry way. Whereabouts are you? I'm happy to meet.

Ok I'll take them thanks

Pm your paypal and I'll sort payment now

Cheers

Stuart

Can do, you ok to pay postage at cost?

---------- Post added at 6:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:38 PM ----------

Total I've got them all listed at is £45. If you have the lot I'll do them for £40 posted.

Paid

I'll Pm you my address

Thanks

Edited by stuarttaylor37

Ok I'll take them thanks

Pm your paypal and I'll sort payment now

Cheers

Stuart

Paid

I'll Pm you my address

Thanks

Payment received, many thanks.

I'm in Llangollen but tbh I'm on the hunt for some 288's so don't really need new 280 discs, I've got many parts I need for mine so need to try and be sensible i.e not buying parts I don't need but "want" (vdo gauges/bbs steering wheels etc!) Good luck with the sale though and if you don't manage to shift them by Xmas, drop me a pm and maybe we could do. A deal

Cheers

@ the grouch. Sorry to be off topic. If your from LLangollen. Have you noticed a blue corrado storm in llangollen that has the front end all opened up sat in the driveway. Keeps seeing this when Iam in the area been like that for years.

3years to be precise!! I'm ashamed to say that that's mine. I started off with the best intentions but with one thing and another it seems just to go on and on! the engines back in though and a few mire bits should see it somewhere near. All types next year is my absolute deadline to have it back on the road and after Xmas I definitely need to give it a real push, stop by next time your passing, another pair of hands holding a spanner is always welcome - tea and biscuits will be provided by mrs grouch! That's really the reason I have to pass on your discs and pads, I keep wasting money on things that aren't gonna get it up and running any quicker!

3years to be precise!! I'm ashamed to say that that's mine. I started off with the best intentions but with one thing and another it seems just to go on and on! the engines back in though and a few mire bits should see it somewhere near. All types next year is my absolute deadline to have it back on the road and after Xmas I definitely need to give it a real push, stop by next time your passing, another pair of hands holding a spanner is always welcome - tea and biscuits will be provided by mrs grouch! That's really the reason I have to pass on your discs and pads, I keep wasting money on things that aren't gonna get it up and running any quicker!

Is tht a definite no on the brakes and pads then? Or are you still interested in a deal if they haven't shifted by Xmas?

K&N recharger kit and bump stops/top mounts have all gone in the post today.

Brake pads (front and rear), brake discs (front and rear) and spark plugs still available.

Got to raise some funds so I'm open to offers.