Mark261288

Breaking corrado vr6 1994 dragon green

Mark,

I'll pass on the badge thanks, but will take the ABS light + intake pipework (depending on price). Do you have the two metal clips for the ABS light?

Cheers!

I'll take the centre console, rear ash tray and the plastic handbrake trim (the bit you can see the back of between the seatbelt buckles in the photo of the console still in the car). Please pm me your payment details and total cost including p&p to Essex.

Thanks phil

Edited by corradophil

Cheers that would be great im in need of the seals so if dumpty boy doesent want them ill sort you out straight away

Door seals no longer required by me mate, so they are all yours. :)

I'm after a bonnet, drivers side front wing, drivers door and front bumper and maybe a slam panel, have you still got these? I'm in barrow so could collect.

cheers

hi chaos. can i get back to you on some of those parts? My new corrado ( coming next week) is also dragon green and im keeping the bumpers, passanger wing/ door. i may want to sell the drivers side wing, door and slam panel but i just want to double check that the ones on my new car arnt damaged before hand. If you need any other bits at all though then come and have a look as im only in ulverston. Thanks anyway

Edited by Mark261288

Ah damn! Looks like I missed the abs light to cazza but if it falls though for some reason, can I have second dibs please : )

Mark, what are the front door cards like? Assuming they are Black and good condition, I would be interested in these.

How much for both front door cards including speaker pods posted to Essex?

Could you post photos of them both please.

Thanks

Phil

Hi I am interested in the following, Heater Control, Sunvisors, RHS Top driver's side window inner pillar trim, Sunroof motor cover, Steering column shroud cover, Rear Door cards, Front and rear seats,ABS wiring Harness, ABS PUMP, Gearbox, Linkage and pedal set, Front Grill, Dashboard with centre console and air vents, please email pictures to me I could arrange for pick up!

Edited by vwgti

All items that have been paid for have now been sent.

thanks.

Cheers. Mark, what are the front door cards like? Assuming they are Black and good condition, I would be interested in these.

How much for both front door cards including speaker pods posted to Essex?

Could you post photos of them both please.

Thanks

Phil

hi phill i will go and take a photo now but would you be willing to arrange your own courier?

---------- Post added at 2:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 2:26 PM ----------

here you go phill. The drivers is perfect but the passanger one has a small crack that can be seen in the photo. I think the majority of the crack is covered by the piece of trim that goes above there.

£25 if you arrange your own courier.

IMG_0888.jpg

IMG_0887.jpg

Having just looked into couriers for some other bits, I would prefer it if you could organise delivery. It ended up getting quite complex with the possibility of various extra charges. I would have thought parcel post would be a good option.

I'm after a couple of parts for a Dragon Green VR6. Is the electric sunroof in full working order? Also, I am after a dent and scratch free front driver's wing.

hi mate yer the sunroof all works fine. its not marked, has no rust etc. i think the drivers wing is taken for tho sorry. are you wanting the whole sunroof assembly with the motor etc? Thanks

Mark, a couple of other bits I have just thought of...

On each end of the dashboard there are round plastic screw covers, would you sell the two of those to me? also at the top of the A pillars (either side of the windscreen) there are screw covers - 1 each side, do you have those.

All screw covers need to be black.

Thanks, Phil

hi phill. ive shoved them covers in a envelope and ill send them out to you. call it a early christmas present.

hi phill. ive shoved them covers in a envelope and ill send them out to you. call it a early christmas present.

Thanks Mark, that is very generous of you. :)

Hi after both wings and possibly bonnet if theres no rust? (unless theyve already gone)

EDIT: OK forget the stuff above, just read your earlier post

How about the leather handbrake handle? I'll take that please if its still available and its clips are intact?

Also interested in slam panel if its still available?

Edited by GusPW