Sign in to follow this  
phaserno1

UK Corrado web page is anyone interested?

This question is just to see how many people would use a new web sight im in the process of making.

It’s going to be a sight for UK corrado’s, it going to mainly picture based and a spec list of everyone’s C’s in the uk, im doing it so it could possibly linked to the forum it it will be allowed by the admin peps.

I think it will be a nice web page loads of pics and spec’s bring the C forum loser and it will be a nice gallery for people to show off there pride and joy….Lets show the world what the uk has….

Feed back would be most appreciated…

Phil

:D

Yeah its a very good idea.. I wish more people would post on it to be honest. Need to make a forum PUSH and get everyone on there, so we can big up the UK scene a bit more :D

Im going to do it anyway to see how it gose....I think compleation of my site will be aprox 4 weeks, my chosen web add if free wowowow. i took some fantstic photos of my m8's fantastic mk2 golf for the members mic cars section.. :D