Tempest

911-Guru - nice little docu-film

Magnus Walker.

Had never heard this name before until I joined my current Porsche club, and a few issues of the club magazine down the line, I read an article about him and his obsession with anything 911.

An independent film maker graduate from Montreal University has shot a docu-film about this chap, and the result is pretty neat:

http://www.reelhouse.org/mos/urbanoutlaw

Possibly a bit weird for some, but a guru for many a 911-fanatic, the chap even originates from these shores, Yorkshire.

I do love his premises where he restores 911s and lives.

Tempest

great film. If I could afford 911s then that would be my obsession too. Seem to permanently be saving for a 993!..always felt that the Corrado is a sort of poor mans Porker..character and engineering

Agree, great film, knew I shouldn't have watched it though, just brought back the love.

I too think a Corrado is a kind of poor mans Porker

That is indeed a great find.

You can feel the passion that he has and even though we, mostly, aren't Porsche owners it's lovely to see someone love cars in the same way that most of us on here do, regardless of marque.