123peckham1

corrado wheel advice

hi every1 im new to the forum anyway im looking at getting some dare rs wheels in the next couple of days for my 1993 2.0 corrado they r 16x8j et25 fronts and 16x9j et20 rear and will be fitting 205 45 16 tyres i was just wondering weather these will fit as offset is different and if any 1 has any pictures of wheels the same size any advice would be much appreciated

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

or 16x8j all round et15

dont think it will be a problem to be honest unless the car is slammed, pleanty people run 9" rears but plenty also require arch work etc, can you not do a test fit or are the wheels mail order.

no m8 there mail order only dont mind having my arches rolled just started to worrie when i see the offset n wonder if any 1 else is running the same size

dont think it will be a problem to be honest unless the car is slammed, pleanty people run 9" rears but plenty also require arch work etc, can you not do a test fit or are the wheels mail order.

I've got 16 by 9's on my back, they are fine low as you like. The only query is the offset. Like I said in my first post, should be fine.