Miniturhero

H&R Coil Overs 20-200mm fully adjustable

H&R have never sold £2000 coilovers for any VW, and never made any that will drop 200mm.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]71109[/ATTACH]

This is a pic of my old golf with them on and they were not all the way down I could have put it literally on the floor I am off to the workshop to take a pic of the coilies and I will upload some pics :thumbleft:

Edited by Miniturhero

The pics of the coilies are on the next page and will be on BILLCOR's post as he has kindly uploaded them for me . I have lowered the price to £500 Ono and I will accept possible swaps for rado vr6 bits or just try me with whatever you've got , drop me a pm with offers or swaps.

Edited by Miniturhero

Struggling to upload computer is going so slow be up shortly mate

Right people can't upload the pics ATM as the screen just freezes but will keep trying , if you want to see them pm me your email address and I can send them to you that way as the email works a lot faster many thanks .

Edited by Miniturhero

No, in the picture the 50 refers to the spring rate (how springy it is), the 180mm to the length of the spring. They do them in 30-180 as well, so a spring rate of 30, with a 180mm length. If its got 40-200 on it then likely it's a 200mm long spring with a spring rate of 40.

O I see ok in that case I was mistaken in my post but how do I know the maximum drop of the coilovers ? I thought that they wer 200mm drop as that's what I was told wen I bought them but hay ho gullible me:bonk: lol

No worries - not sure on how to tell max drop from the springs - typically it'll be in the 80-120mm range. Any more than that would be very unusal AFAIK. Model numbers of the shocks would be a good start point, then we can figure out what they are.

I would like to apologise for my mistake on the coil overs I will add a new advert with correct details

Thanks guys and sorry for the mistake

Many thanks

D

I think they must be at the high end of they Max drop scale as wen I had them on the golf if I would have put them all the way down it would have been literally on the floor!

Chears mate

:thumbleft:

Hi everyone the pics above of the coil overs are the ones up for sale I have lowered the price as I dnt know exactly how low they go but if you find the pic of my old golf on the first page you can see they go plenty low enough , I am asking for £500ono for them but as I've said before I would consider swaping for some vr6 rado bits pm me with any offers or swaps.

Ps thank you BILLCOR for uploading them for me :thumbleft:

Edited by Miniturhero