jaded2882

FREE G60 bits- Boost gauge, Intercooler, boost pipes, snorkel, radiator

I have some G60 bits to get rid of- only really looking to cover postage and packing for most of these (so prices are with postage included) or they will be going in the bin!

If anyone wants to collect then they can have them for free, except the boost gauge.

Located in Shrewsbury.

Various boost pipes- £5 each for small ones, £15 each for big ones

Intercooler- working fine when I removed it £30

Radiator with fan- working fine when I removed it, only defect I can see is a split bit of plastic where one of the bolts is, although this didn't cause a problem when fitted £30

Plastic snorkel from infront of the airbox- £5

Other random plastics- £5 each

Plastic from infront of intercooler- £5

Autogauge boost gauge- this illuminates but as you can see would need some connectors as the wires have been chopped- £15

Edited by jaded2882

Hi there if i take the two longer intercooler pipes for £15 how about chucking the radiator cover in?

cheers Dan

Just to be clear, you want the two pipes that are joined together on the left hand side of IMAG0219?

Make it £17 to make sure all the postage is covered and it's a deal.

I think so !

Hows about all the boost pipes including the rubber connector bit attached to the intercooler and the rad cover for £20?

i really need the feed and return from the Intercooler and i might be able to fire my G60 up for xmas!

if WBX6DAN doesnt need it i'll take the charger return pipe with the small rubber breather for the rocker cover on (the pipe furthest right in IMAG0219) ?

How much posted ?

I think so !

Hows about all the boost pipes including the rubber connector bit attached to the intercooler and the rad cover for £20?

i really need the feed and return from the Intercooler and i might be able to fire my G60 up for xmas!

I can post all that for 27 as it's a fair bit of stuff. I assume you don't want the return pipe, (long pipe on RHS of image)?

The return pipe is 15 posted north g60

Right then the two pipes joined and the radiator cover for £17

the joiner currently on the intercooler and the two short pipes £20 inc ?

and north g60 can have the other pipe for £15

send me your email and i will pay now other wise i could collect it allfor free im your way next week cheers Dan

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:09 PM ----------

Hi Matt £20 paypalled 2 u could have collected but time frame would be hassle pop in post when ready

thanks Dan

Right then the two pipes joined and the radiator cover for £17

the joiner currently on the intercooler and the two short pipes £20 inc ?

and north g60 can have the other pipe for £15

send me your email and i will pay now other wise i could collect it allfor free im your way next week cheers Dan

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:09 PM ----------

Hi Matt £20 paypalled 2 u could have collected but time frame would be hassle pop in post when ready

thanks Dan

Sorry its 27 for all those bits as I said, otherwise I'm going to end up making a loss! I will get it all parcelled and sent asap anyway and you can PayPal the 7 if that's ok.

Everything paid for has now been posted.

Bigbaz, 20 quid takes both of them if you collect.

Ok pal that's great send me your address or text me on 07889143097 cheers