robrado974

Thats rados for you !

Xmas food shop out the way , i spoke to robbie r32 and he sugested a little drive in our vr's , so i jump in mine , get to the lights ......and she stalls ....refuses to start . Did the usual checks , nothing , call AA then rob , he says he is on his way . AA man comes out takes a spark lead out finds and earth n says , good spark try again , she decides to fire with no further problems . Rob then rings me and says ,i started mine and shut the door and now its locked itself with engine running !. Rob rings matt vr , who still had a set of spare keys , gets to robs and opens the door . I eventually get to robs and we did get the bonnet release cable fitted , but no time left for a drive , thats corrados for you , still theres always another day .

Well, I came to my one two days ago after not starting it for about 6 weeks. I knew battery will be flat so prepared my spare one and swap it over. Fired for first time, as usual :)

I went to petrol station last night and they only had two pumps open. Got my fuel and paid. Came back to car and it wouldn't start. Was really busy and had a queue waiting behind me.

Strange the way they play up sometimes , mine has only refused to start twice in 6 years of owmership , got to love em