Hofmiester

Best place to source blower motor (non AC)

Mine is making a ton of racket on start up but then goes quiet after 30 secs or so.

I'm guessing easiest thing is to replace.

Seen a eBay shop selling replacements for £30, anyone else got another recommendation before I go for it?

Cheers

I got one from Eurocarparts I think. I did fit it and swapped it back out again as mine was not faulty after all. However I did notice it was slightly noisier than the OEM motor. So just a heads up that the OEM ones do seem to be a little quieter than others.

I got one off Lesprey off ebay and found it to be great, made a minor adjustment before fitting as i could see the actual bit that spins has going to come into contact with the plastic housing when spinning moved it up a bit so there was a small gap and touch wood its been fine no noisier than my old one

I replaced mine the other day with one from Eurocarparts. Cost £30.

Mine had been making a racket for the last year (progressively getting worse) so i don't know if its quieter than than the oem one. But i will advise to replace it sooner rather than later as mine used to only make a racket initially and then stop. But as it got worse and worse, i believe it caused the thermal fuse to blow and therefore was left with heater only working on setting 4.