twin45

new project lots to do

Well after taking me old white daily off the road with intension of being a project eg new engine fit a cage anf respray before i started the new one came up with a cage already fitted so i had to buy it

save money and time in the long run

pics of how i got it couple weeks ago and after a few xmas evenings on it and not far to go till a colour change well when me mate come home from his hols lol

bozza004_zpsdd388499.jpg

IMG_20121218_231917_zps41b218fa.jpg

bozza009_zpsa90531d2.jpg

bozza007_zpsc394bc7f.jpg

2012-12-26134717_zps1bed17a7.jpg

IMG_20121227_142819_zpse6a05589.jpg

IMG_20121226_183927_zps784d9cc3.jpg

IMG_20121228_142526_zpsfd986fd4.jpg

Edited by twin45

20vt i think or i have a supercharged 16v stored away think the 20vt is the better option as more reliable

Good luck with whatever you decide to use.Do you know what cage is in the car (any receipt's for it) i am thinking of a half cage for mine as soon as we have determined what damage was done with the "colin mccrae style slide in R32 corrado":cool:

Only got recipt for it being fitted price looks same as a custom cages one mate clubman style

got the joys of rubbing the brush on hamerite off the cage tommorw

Sound's like you are going to be enjoying yourself I am tackling the rear spoiler on mine.I am not into the money cage maker's want i am a sheetmetal worker so i will get it done in a more cost effective way:thumbleft:

i got a 20vt engine if u want it, i also got a lot of parts for the conversion, vast majority is new to! am putting my g60 back to standard so am looking for a charger and engine

its the auq engine so 180bhp k03s turbo n mapped to 220hp if interested pm me! im in norfolk so not far away

Yer she is solid small hole in battery tray little bit rust comin throught under paint by filler cap

Hi

was the abf running before you took it out, if you want to sell it send me a pm

thanks rod

Few bits prept and painted and filled

inside is completly bare now new filler cap ordered but still undecided what to do still

IMG_20130101_210933_zps748c466d.jpg

How about a 2.0 TFSI? That engine is absolutely superb and would make for a serious weapon in a Corrado!