Gareth192001

The ulitmate Corrado

Without having read all the build threads of some awesome motor vehichles I would have to lean towards jay renshaw's considering it was him who done it himself top respect:notworthy::notworthy::salute::salute::awesome:

theres a few cars on here that i really do pine for however theres only one that stands out... john mitchells 16vg60... so so much time and thought put into extracting the best from a corrado that is possible. theres some great build threads on here with some serious attention to detail however none come close to john's creation...

it only takes 2 minutes talking to him to understand every aspect of the car and why it has been done like that... for me the best corrado in the uk possibly the world... purist's and I'm one of them yes its different but its different for a reason... a normal bumper would not house that radiator.. a normal rear bumper would not house the twin miltek setup.. normal wheels would not house the brakes...

i love my alpine and for that reason i would never part with it, but if my numbers came up the second thing i'd do after making sure my family are ok is send the alpine to john for a full work over... that is all.

have you got pictures to confirm this ? And I'll start building that Corrado you want.

I forgot to mention shes pregnant with our second! She due beginning of April though, so will be a good summer project for you! Bodywork may require a bit of work after the birth though for obvious reasons! :lol: Also, can I add a set of 312mm brakes up front, and 256 rears please!

Off Topic, but I must have missed that thread - hilarious..thanks lol

No problem nice to hear your views

Any thoughts of a none standard colour maybe in the vag group

porsche chocolate brown?

any in your lambo colours?

Also porsche wheels any views ?

Post number 16, I think Porsche wheels look awsome on a C. Bright Lambo colours are for young lads and people who crave attention imo. Colours I also mentioned in post 16. :o

hard to say anything definitive i suppose - some that stand out are Rams (ultimate luxury), OSV's silver OEM++, Kevhaywires blistering R32, Kips of course already mentioned, Jay Renshaws motor, BiggerBigBen with the TVR dash, ChrisL's sublime machine, Guy Hartleys Storm, and Stormcharged VR6 stunning car. There are more, but these are the first few that spring to mind.

Ahh Rams' trim in Chris Langdon's moonlight VR ON speedies is dreamy!!!!

I must say the standard skinny rs' do nothing for me.