Sign in to follow this  
Henny

Corrado spotting - March 2004

Dark blue Nreg VR6 in Airdrie (near monklands hospital) about 6 o'clock M3 style rear lights 17s i think.Gave u a wave but u seemed more interested in the scabby Calibra infront of me.Seen u a few times one of the nicest Raddo's iv seen! Also a 2.0 16v sitting on Great Western road in glasgow very dark possibly black L 1** WHS that was a few weeks ago now though.

Cheers Fraser

Two yesterday afternoon about 4ish- both heading away from Deal towards Sandwich:

Dark blue

Dragon green.

One today on the M25 anticlockwise- dark blue, looked like a Milltek stainless exhaust, think you turned off towards Dartford/Gravesend.

think it was last tuesday, saw a tidy metallic green g60 or vr6, had clear/red clusters, turning off upper brook street manchester

the yellow mint corrado flushed front bumper belongs to the guy who works in gsf in leeds and a dark green one in the same carpark with cream leathers had big oeittiger (or however u spell it) stickers on.

Dark blue N-reg VR6 heading up the old A303 near Wincanton. Gave you a flash, but nothing in return!! :(

Tornado Red G60 G reg.sitting on Clark St in Airdrie yesterday. you wear just sitting there with your shades on-i was in Dads motor.

Cheers Fraser

Silver rado-mibby a VR6 going down the dual carrageway from Motherwell towards Hamilton after eleven tonight.

Cheers Fraser

nice little tussle down the M5 with a dark blue Vr riding on non standard wheels. Looked pretty good!! 8) He then turned onto the M42 as i went on the M6......... Nice convoy for 15 miles or so!! :D

Gaz154, Saw you on Saturday afternoon on the Road next to the A78 heading towards Irvine.

The reg is really good looking car was really clean and shiny.

Looking good dude 8) :mrgreen:

too hot, , cheers mate gave it a going over during the week with meguairs gold class wax :shock: :shock: :shock:

really pleased with the results for very little effort goes on and comes off really well

then washed it sat morning

i was probably heading back from killie, filling up on the old optimax and gettin some carb cleaner to do the ISV

on another note i was thinking of sellin the reg to get some much needed funds for my list of mods coilovers ,bushes, shrick

and my alloys are horribly corroded and bubbling

how much do you guys reckon its worth??????

K489SHS....black VR6 on holburn street heading to garthdee just off the hardgate end....just after 5pm tonight.....i was travelling in a red XR4x4 so didnt wave :oops:

Spotted 3 on my trip to Edinburgh. Red one going the otherway on the Motorway (M8) didn't get a good look at it. Green 1.8 16v (K-plate) on Bowhill Terrace? at 12:30 today followed by a Red one parked outside a church on the same road. Any takers?

Spotted a red C behind me (couldn't see the grill badge, you were too far back) going over the new bridge in Hereford at 5pm. You were heading towards Ross on Wye.

Ain't it typical, I'd hardly noticed any Corrados around here until a couple of months ago, now they're popping up all over the place. So much for standing out from the crowd! :roll: :lol: Ah well at least these unknown people have good taste, just wish they'd take a look at the forum sticker in my side window and make themselves known on here! :)

The other day, and many previous afternoons around 5:45 / 6pm I see a Green Corrado going the opposite direction along the A24 from Epsom towards Tolworth, usually around Ewell Village. Possibly JAV in the number plate? :?:

VR6 Storm (VRG number plate) heading north on the A3 yesterday at around 4:30pm - we both turned off at the Esher/Oxshot exit - I went left and he went right.

Good blat for a couple of miles :D :D :D

Just seen a J reg grey G60 in York, 16" fox alloys, black rear lights, lowered.

anyone?

Mystic blue storm in at Prestwick airport reg N***RDU or NDU.

Lowered and looking very good. 8)

Anyone here :?:

it's getting ridiculous round here now! Saw another C behind me in St. Martins St. at 4.30pm. You followed me up the Belmont Road then turned off into Newton Farm! It looked like an early Helios Blue 16v (G Plate), ANYBODY HERE FFS??? :mad: :lol:

Mystic blue storm in at Prestwick airport reg N***RDU or NDU.

Lowered and looking very good. 8)

Anyone here :?:

That would be me, was in Paris for the weekend. Dunno about the looking good, very dirty!

Shock news just in....someone posts a 'Was It You' on the Forum AND gets a reply! :lol:

By the way, driving to/from work down Cromer Road in Norwich quite often, nice dark C passes going other way presuambly going to work in City, exchange nods etc, anyone here?

Aqua Blue VR6 parked outside the Maccy D's on the Green Road roundabout in Oxford, it had a roof rack :cuckoo: :nono:

Saw a Spot on, standard red G60 parked near Smith Knight Fay in Stockport. Very very nice 8)