nino

Corrado US Spec side markers

I have these side markers that are surplus to requirements now and these are obselete from VW. Theyre all priced differently depending on their condition. They are all intact and have no cracks

The top left is brand spanking new, has no bulb holder and I would like 22.50 delivered for it

The top right one is second hand is complete with bulb and bulb holder, I would like 22.50 delivered

The second one down on the right has no bulb holder and has had some tinting spray applied to it (Why?) I have cleaned it the best I can but got fed up so Id like 15.00 delivered

The second one down on the right is complete with bulb holder and this one Id like 22.50 delivered

The last one is without bulb holder and Id got fed up trying to clean off the tinting spray so Id like 15.00 for this too

Like I say, my plan was to put them on my corrado but Ive sold it so theyre up for grabs.

My number is o795611 88 42

Based in East Lancashire

DSC_0181-1.jpg

---------- Post added at 5:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:16 PM ----------

crap phone pics!

sorry, was talking about the smoked version of the ebay offer from post #3 (291024179256)

maybe this was a bit ambiguous

xb0o74.jpg