ammo

Various Corrado Bits - Updated 04/2013

Offers!

Hi mate, my offer still stands for the all red rears. I'll pay the £55 they cost you and I can collect on Sunday.

Cheers

Hi mate, my offer still stands for the all red rears. I'll pay the £55 they cost you and I can collect on Sunday.

Cheers

Lights now sold

4motion Sump, Decat, Both Bulb holders (perfect for LED conversion), Air Box & Thermostat.

I also have a set of red rears that need abit of work. They have been tinted but could do with redoing dependent on what you think. Bulb holders aren't great. i will post pics later today. I'd like £20 posted.

Hit me with you offers on the rest of the items!

Edited by ammo

Pm Emmett with some payment details and ill send some dollar. assuming all vr exhausts are the same? Mines a late vr

Pmd mate

£15 posted for the 2nd set of red rears? You have a deal if so :-) Apologies if it seems cheeky at all, thought I'd ask.

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Also, if you wouldnt mind posting up a pic of a close up of the finish of the tint on the lights if you wouldnt mind thatd be great.

£15 posted for the 2nd set of red rears? You have a deal if so :-) Apologies if it seems cheeky at all, thought I'd ask.

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Also, if you wouldnt mind posting up a pic of a close up of the finish of the tint on the lights if you wouldnt mind thatd be great.

Pmd mate

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

Are they rear bulb holders? I need two and can pick up. £15 for the pair?

I'd take £30 for the pair posted. They are brand new! Obsolete now!

4motion Sump, Decat, Both Bulb holders (perfect for LED conversion), Air Box & Thermostat still left.

I'll take offers on these!